It’s that time of year again. Time when it’s dark outside when you get home from work. It’s cold (and if you are lucky… it’s snowy!). So, you are probably running more on the treadmill, than you’d like.
Sadly, none of us look as fly as this guy on the treadmill.
Here are my current faves:
- TUSK- Fleetwood Mac
- SEND MY LOVE (TO YOUR NEW LOVER)- Adele
- COPPERHEAD ROAD – Steve Earle
- IMMIGRANTS (WE GET THE JOB DONE) – K’naan, Show tha Product, Riz MC & Residente
- COCONUT TELEGRAPH- Jimmy Buffett
- TRUTH #2 – Dixie Chicks
- ONE SHOT – Struggle Jennings
- AMERICAN YOU- Yelawolf
- BURN- Andra Day
- DANCING IN THE DARK – Bruce Springsteen
Bonus: they are just all-around good songs to listen to, as well.
What’s on your favorite running playlist these days?